4/17 Newsletter- Home is where the wifi connects automatically
Laughing away the pain.
We're forgetting what it feels like to go places that aren't the living room.
We love Ivory Ella. We are obsessed with the clothes, but even more importantly, we love their mission.
- Ivory Ella is designed to be a mission-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that supports elephant conservation.
- Ivory Ella has committed to donating a minimum of 10% of profits to saving elephants. They have donated over $1.7 million over the past four years.
- Donations go directly to organizations such as Save the Elephants to support their work in sustaining elephant populations.
Use code IVORYELLA15 to save 15% on any Ivory Ella products!
In the mood for some good news? Here you go:
- An 89 year old dance instructor in Virginia isn't letting Covid-19 stop her. She's still teaching classes virtually, saying "You have to get creative.
- People are pulling out all the stops to take out the garbage these days.
- "Live from zoom, it's somewhere between March and August" SNL held their show remotely this weekend and it was wild.
Subscribe below to have this sent right to you every Friday! You don't want to miss out.